JVVNL stands for Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited, which is one significant organization indulged in the business of distribution & supplying power. The motto of this organization is maintaining the quality of service. It keeps adding skilled candidates to its team so that the organization’s goals could be achieved indeed. They supply power to a total number of twelve districts of Rajasthan.
JVVNL Accountant Recruitment: Most Popular Vacancy
JVVNL Accountant is one of the most sought after jobs among the candidates. There is pride associated with this post. Every year several candidates do apply for the JVVNL Accountant post. If you are one of them preparing for this exam, this information might be helpful to you.
Exam Pattern For JVVNL Accountant Job 2020
When you prepare for your exam in an ideal way, you can expect great JVVNL Result too. Therefore, it is quite important to come to know about the exam pattern. If you are preparing for JVVNL Accountant post, you need to know that your paper will be categorized into two parts :
- Part 1 covers Accounting, Auditing, and Taxation
- Part 2 revolves around General English & General Awareness
Moreover, your question paper also holds objective oriented questions and each question comes up with 5 options.
Helpful Tips To Learn JVVNL Accountant Syllabus –
In this section, we are going to put the important points explaining how you can prepare the JVVNL Accountant syllabus. Let us check it out –
- Work On Your English – Yes, you need to work on your English since the JVVNL Accountant syllabus covers a variety of sections such as comprehension of given passages, vocabulary, and English Grammar.
- Do Keep Making Notes of Income-tax and Cost accounting since it is regarded as a bit tricky. It probably takes a bit more time. If you make your notes on your own then it will surely help in the context of the theory and practice of Auditing.
- Take Online Classes of Management Accounting, Advanced and Cost Accounting, Cost & Management since it will help to make all your confusion away from you. Make sure that you are going to choose the best online classes since it saves your time traveling and you can easily continue with other important things.
- Keep A Close Eye on Current Affairs and General Science since the JVVNL syllabus also covers it. You may subscribe to various Social Media Handles dedicated to updating you about general affairs. It means you will keep having the latest updates time-to-time.
- Go with Best Books to prepare Geography Natural Resources, Agriculture, and Economics. There are many books available. Before buying, do enough research to know that you are going to buy the best one.
Who Is Hired In JVVNL Selection Process –
JVVNL also keeps introducing a variety of vacancies including AEN, Account Officer, and Personnel Officer, and so on. The selection process revolves around
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
If you get qualified in the prelims exam, you will be allowed to appear in the mains exam. Once you are qualified in the mains exam, then you will be called for the interview. Candidates qualified in all 3 selection processes will be hired.
Toppers’ Tips To Consider To Crack JVVNL Exam –
- Toppers say that solving JVVNL old papers as much as you can since it helps to improve your time management skills as well as confidence. It gives you an idea of what sort of exam you will be having in the exam room. Therefore, you would also not have anxiety during the exam since you are already aware of the pattern.
- If you want to crack this exam, you need to grab top marks in the written exam. Make a time-table adding all your weak points on which you need to work to enhance your grab.
- Do work to enhance your knowledge in two prominent sections called General Awareness and Technical Knowledge. Apart from books, you may also take help online since there are many educational videos available to check on to grab.
In The Last –
We have covered the needed information which is important for you to know if you are preparing for the JVVNL (Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited) 2020 Exam. Hope this shared information would be helpful to you and you may achieve a high score in your exam.